* Tea Tree
During our time using various Essential Oils its clear to see that their properties ie Relaxation, Healing & Therapeutic are all great for our and your well being.
We use several Essential Oils in our products but the ones we never run out of are Lemongrass, Clove, Tea Tree, Peppermint & Lavender.
We will be Covering the health benefits of these 5 Essential Oils over the next week and why they are a must have for every home .
My personal favourite, one which i discovered from my friends mum was Lemongrass - a herb with a lemony citrus aroma. Lemongrass is produced from the stalk of the lemongrass plant the plants leaves and their Oils are used to make medicine. The plant grows in many tropical climates such as Asia.
* Anti bacterial - To help prevent infections and heal wounds. ( eliminates the growth of bacteria).
* Anti Fungal - An effective deterrent for fungi types such as athletes foot & Ringworm.
(2.5 per cent solution)
* Anti Inflammatory - Helps to releive muscle, joint pain from arthritis, headaches, migraines. ( pain reliever 80 to 50 per cent relief within 20 days).
*Antioxidant - are substances that can prevent or slow damage to cells caused by free radicals.
Lemongrass is also great for :-
* Cleansing Pores.
* Reducing Fevers.
* Relieving Stress & Anxiety
( Massage using Lemongrass & Sweet Almond Oil).
* Great to use in natural deodorants.
* When used in shampoo it prevents hair loss.
* Tightens & Tones Skin
* Reduces Irritability
This is why we highly recommend that Lemongrass Essential Oil is a must have for its many properties and health benefits.