- It is safe for most skin types.
- It has antibacterial properties.
- It may help treat acne.
- It may help reduce fine lines.
- It may reduce the appearance of dark spots.
- It may reduce razor bumps.
- It may help with makeup removal.
- It may help reduce the impact of eczema.
By scrapping the scalp with black soap, you create a healthy environment that allows vitamins, iron oxides, and essential oils to penetrate the hair shaft. African black soap also promotes rapid hair growth by increasing blood circulation of the scalp.
- Promotes Faster Hair Growth.
- The plantain skins and leaves in African black soap contain a high concentration of vitamins A and E, which are great for the scalp.
- Combat Aging of the Hair Follicles.
- Deep Cleanses the Scalp.
- Increases Hair Growth.
Olea europaea fruit oil,Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm)Oil, Vitis Vinifera(Grape) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aqua, Glycerin, Kaolin, Bentonite Powder Quercus Robur Bark, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Powder, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extrac African Plantain Fruit Ash
Please keep this soap on a soap dish and let it dry evenly to make it last longer.
Weight: ~100g £4.00 180g £6.50
Packaging: 100% Recyclable and/or compostable.
I am 100% Vegan and Cruelty-free!
Please note that because this product is handmade, therefore, slight variations in shape, colour, scent and weight may occur.
African Black Soap
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.