- calm itchy skin.
- heal chapped skin.
- replenish dry skin.
- hydrate and moisturize skin.
- shield skin from ultraviolet radiation.
- protect against skin damage.
- Nourishes and strengthens weak or brittle nails.
- Softens dry, ragged cuticles.
- Improves skin elasticity and softness.
- Soothes patches of inflammation and irritation.
Treating your hair with avocado can moisturize, repair, and strengthen your hair. A 2015 International Journal of Trichology study found that minerals like those in avocado oil can help seal cuticle cells, which can prevent hair from breaking.
Face - After cleansing the face, apply a few drops of carrier oil and massage into your face and neck.
Body - For the skin, you can apply a few drops to any part of the body and massage to moisturise.
Hair - Whilst your hair is dry, apply a few drops of oil in to your hair by massaging it in.