Extracted from the seeds of the drumstick tree, moringa oil boosts the strength of your hair and restores dry, damaged strands. It protects the hair from heat damage, and it's ideal for color-treated hair. Moringa oil also combats the skin damage, while providing deep hydration.
- It provides a protective barrier for your skin.
- Repairs skin from damage caused by pollution.
- It works as an anti-aging oil.
- It brings out the natural glow of your skin.
- It fights acne, helps in getting rid of dark spots:
- It cleanses and rejuvenates your skin:
- It nourishes dry skin.
Face - After cleansing the face, apply a few drops of carrier oil and massage into your face and neck.
Body - For the skin, you can apply a few drops to any part of the body and massage to moisturise.
Hair - Whilst your hair is dry, apply a few drops of oil in to your hair by massaging it in.